The Best New Year's Cocktail - The Big Bang Bacchus Fizz
Happy new year to all of our friends, family and followers. Whether you love champagne or prosecco this new year's cocktail, the Big Bang Bacchus Fizz, will set you up for a fabulous evening. We hope you love this incredible warming cocktail that came from my love for all things GINGER!
Myself and my husband suggest you grab the best champagne you can find in your collection or your favourite prosecco and create a winter warmer, your family and friends will want to re-create every cold and frosty weekend, not just new year's eve!
The Big Bang Bacchus Fizz is so easy to create. With a few added extras you can make this fabulous cocktail in seconds.
The Big Bang Bacchus Fizz Ingredients
- 3 parts fizz, we used Vintage Veuve Clicquot
- 1 part Kings Ginger liqueur
- 4 raspberries
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Put 1 measure of fizz, ginger liqueur, 1 raspberry, 1 sprig of rosemary into a cocktail shaker and crush to a fine paste.
- Pour into a glass using a cocktail sieve shown in picture.
- Then top up the glass with the remaining fizz.
- Garnish with the left over raspberries threaded on a rosemary sprig and serve.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do. If you are looking for images for your own blog or website please don't hesitate in contacting me.