Styling Pink & Red Together
All it takes to make any outfit come to life are a few simple things. Add a couple of new items to update any plain old everyday jeans and shirt look. This red Zara blazer and these perfect pink H&M heels are 2 of my latest favourites to add to anyones collection. The 2 new on trend colours are pink and red. Styling pink and red together would normally be frowned upon but I believe its a match made in heaven.
Here I've added a pop of pale pink for my footwear and a dash of delicious red on the top half. This update will add a stylish note to any outfit of the day from your wardrobe. Pink and Red really works with everything. And anyone can wear red, you just need to het the right shade for your skin and hair type.
When your purchasing new items work out the cost per wear. This delicious red blazer is a classic item so will be worn till its threadbare! The colour is totally on trend and fits perfectly into my wardrobe as I'm obsessed with red. Red is a valuable colour to wear but it's knowing how to work it into your wardrobe.
Clash patterns and colours to create drama! You will be surprised at how one new item can really make the rest of your existing closet work in synergy!
5 Styling Pink & Red Together Rules
- Always mix them together with the same tones. So if you pick a cool tone red add a cool or blue based pink. If you need to find out what really suits you it's always a great idea to hire a personal stylist. Contact me for more details as I'm part of a styling team!
- If you are going to mix shades then do it with conviction and add a bold lip.
- If you add in a third colour just make sure you add a contrasting shade to the main colour worn.
- If you are going to add red via a manicure, make sure its perfect. Chipped red nails are not stylish on any level.
- If you are not sure about what shade suits you. Add red by adding it to your accessories like a bag.
I hope that's helped you with expanding your rainbow of colours in your wardrobe!