How To Drop A Dress Size
If you want to know how to drop a dress size in a matter of weeks I have the answer. When it comes to keeping fit in the early part of the year a healthy diet key. Abs are made in the kitchen after all! Healthy living is part and parcel to this lifestyle choice. There are only a few things you need to do to look your best. Forget the gruelling workouts in favour of the subtle approach. Grab your heathy living options, cut out the crap and head to the gym. Its as simple as that.
For a long time now I have approached my daily diet with goodness in mind. I only drink on occasion and after giving up totally for around 8 months last year (apart from Christmas and New Year, yes I slipped) when I do have the odd glass of wine now it really has become apparent I don't really like it. My skin feels dry, I feel tired the next day and above all I have less get up and go.
I have discovered a few great options along my healthy living journey. I have discovered loads of alcohol free versions of popular drinks. They are becoming more readily available in local supermarkets for that weekend tipple with friends. One of my all time favourites is Kopparberg cider. It tastes just like the real thing and has less than 100 calories a bottle, whats not to love.
With an easy gym routine and healthy body in mind the benefits outweigh drinking totally. If you adopt my way of looking after your body you will loose weight, sleep better and there's no doubt about it, you will look years younger. You will also save so much money! I'm ditching the booze again after a few weeks of free eating and drinking over the festive period. I'm looking forward to feeling back to my lean, clean and younger looking self once more. I have stocked our fridge up with some alternatives for evenings when friends pop over, or if I fancy a treat. Ditching the booze could well be a thing of the future. With so many articles are coming out in the media about celebrities becoming T-Total it's very tempting to do the same full time and not just for the early part of the year.
How To Drop A Dress Size Gym Routine
Now on to my own personal routine that might be of benefit to you if you have failed in the gym before.
- All you need to do is warm up (walk) for 3 mins on the running machine
- Then run as fast as you can for about 15 seconds or till you feel you can't run anymore....then walk till you feel recovered and repeat. All you have to do is listen to your body as it will tell you when you need to stop or slow down. Do this for about 10 mins
- Then its tummy crunch time. Grab a mat and do various core exercises. Crunches, leg lifts etc. Do reps of just 15 and don't do more than 5 different styles
- Then move on to some side and front planks, holding for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Then do a few light weights on a high repartition. If your gym has equipment then that's even better. Do lighter weights and heavier loads can bulk up your body
- Grab a protein snack to feed your muscle tone. Hey presto leanness in a few weeks!
Cut out the crap and you will drop a couple of dress sizes before you even know it. I'm no Dr but this has worked a treat for me in the last 6 months and I have dropped to a size 25 jeans! Do a mix of cardio and toning is all us ladies need to look and more importantly feel good