Longer Eyelashes With MyLash
This longer eyelashes with MyLash – review with before and after pictures is been one that I couldn’t wait to share with all of you. If you are desperate for the most amazing longer eyelashes then read on.
I had the shortest lashes on the planet and trying to find a mascara that actually worked on my stumps was a life long ambition and tedious task. I needed something to help me grow longer eyelashes and MyLash really has changed my life. I am no longer needing every single new mascara or lash fibre product that comes out.
I would rush out and purchase every longer eyelashes product possible in the hope that one would give me the lashes I had always wanted. Sadly all this did was to make my wallet lighter and me a little more disappointed every time. Until now… MyLash is a prescription only product that is a miracle in a little bottle that you can get too. The company kindly sent us a bottle to review! So this is kind of a sponsored post that’s turned into the love of my life product I can’t live without!
I am going to share with you my MyLash journey from day one right though to the 12 week period that they suggest you use daily at night time for the best results and after that use every 2 days to have lasting effects.
Longer Eyelashes With MyLash Before and After Pictures
This product is not cheap but I can tell you I’m so impressed already and I think this has to be one of the best beauty products ever developed. So ladies here are the pictures of my lashes from week 1 to week 12.
The active ingredient of this product is bimatoprost which is a prostamide agonist. This means that it activates receptors of hair growth cycle. Using this product you increase the positive signals to the hair cycle and in turn increasing the rate of growth and thickness.
AMAZING!!!!!! I am so happy. This product works. Hands down proof is in the pictures. No other product has ever helped me.
Here is how to apply your MyLash for longer eyelashes
- Choose a time of day to apply your treatment. Most people apply MyLash at night before they go to bed. This allows them to integrate it into their daily routine.
- Remove all of your makeup by cleaning the area. If you use any makeup remover then wait until this has dried before proceeding.
- Take an applicator and apply the smallest amount of fluid possible to the tip. The product is very potent and a small amount is all that is needed. Applying a large amount each time or applying it more than once a day will not give you better results – it will just make you run out quicker!
- Transfer a small amount from the bottle to the applicator is to hold the bottle upside down or at a downwards angle. This will cause a droplet to appear at the nozzle without having to squeeze the bottle. Take an applicator and touch the tip onto the droplet. This will cause a small amount of fluid to transfer to the applicator. This will be enough to do the top and bottom lashes on one side.
- Apply the liquid to the skin at the base of the eyelashes, moving from one end of the lash line to the other.
Most people apply the treatment to the top and bottom lash line, giving a total of 2 transfers of fluid from the bottle to the applicator. Most people find that the bottom lash line doesn’t need as much fluid to cover the complete line. Just use the excess on any points on their eyebrow that they wish to thicken
Don’t apply the product more often than once a day. You will not achieve better results and longer eyelashes as the growth will not be faster.
Have patience – the growth cycle for an eyelash hair is between 12 to 16 weeks so the best results can take a few weeks. The first results will be visible within 4 to 6 weeks but persistence is the key to the best results.
Most people find that one bottle will last 3 to 4 months. After 4 months, when you have longer eyelashes the eyelash hair cycle is complete, you then can drop down to applying the product every other day. This will maintain your eyelashes at their peak length and make all subsequent bottles last longer. All you will need is 2 bottles a year and the cheapest mascara!!!
Take a picture of your eyelashes before you start and after your third month – you will be delighted with the results.
*If you ever run low on applicators then they will send you more free of charge.
Totally worth the money, its not the cheapest way to get amazing lashes but its by far the best and I’m hooked. I bet I have spent much more on silly expensive branded and designer mascaras that don’t do what they state on the packaging.
We all have drawers and drawers of unused rubbish mascaras if we are honest… Not me, one little bottle of MyLash is permanently in my bathroom cabinet. I apply it 3 times a week after I have cleansed my skin and brushed my teeth. So simple to incorporate into any beauty regime.
Head over to the MyLash website now to order yours! You will be amazed at the results!