London Fashion Week Marble Nail Art Tutorial
Here is the look I created for Fashions Finest's magazine during London Fashion Week AW2017. My LFW marble nail art tutorial looks on first glance to be very difficult but in reality it's one of the easiest looks you can create. Whats more exciting is that you can indulge your inner artist and fashion style at the same time as these can be created in any colour your heart desires.
The key to doing any form of nail are yourself is have patience! Let each coat of paint dry fully and do one hand at a time to get a professional look. Marble is so very chic, so why not add it to your nails. You will have seen them before no doubt, but how do you create them at home!
This design takes just 5 easy steps. Along with an old makeup sponge, a pencil and time. That's the only tools you need!
Marble Nail Art Guide
1. Apply 2 coats of white nail polish and let each layer dry completely
2. Pour out some dark grey polish onto a scrap of tin foil
3. Pick up some of the polish on the sponge and dab in the thin end of the makeup sponge concentrating on the edge and apply a thin washed out layer in random patches
4. Now pick up some of the polish with a pencil or an old pen and apply thin veins in random areas on top of the paler areas of grey so it looks like years of granite buildt up
5. Apply a lawyer of super shiny topcoat and leave to dry for about 15-20 mins!
There you have the perfect set of LFW nails right at your fingertips!