How To Use Advanced Night Repair
Ladies I want to share a really incredible beauty tip with you today! How to use advanced night repair. I've posted this on my Instagram a while ago had so many messages of thanks. I want to gradually share all my professional makeup, beauty and styling secrets with you over the course of my time blogging and this one is a fail safe secret.
I share loads of pro tips on my social media every so often and I thought I'd share more on the blog with you. My hero product for my makeup Kit is a night serum. And it can be added to may makeup products. How to use Advanced night repair by Estee Lauder is one blog post I've been meaning to write and film for ages! This product has so many amazing uses!
- Mix with foundation, blusher, powder highlighters and so on for a glow & hydration of the skin. It’s my holy grail product and I use it on most of my models and clients when they need to look radiant and flawless.
- Use with concealer if the under eye is a bit dry and tired looking. The trick is to pat it into the skin and let it absorb while you cover any dark circles.
- Mix one tiny drop of this with each powder or cream makeup product and work into the skin on the back of your hand and then press into the skin for a really natural finish.
- Blusher looks dewy, highlighter looks like air.
- Eyeshadows come to life in a way you’d never believe! All the while your skin is loving you for using this during the day.
- This serum is as filled with hylauronic acid this acid is natural and hold 1000xs it’s body weight in water (It’s found in the eyes and keeps eyes plump and full of fluid) so can you imagine the benefits of using it with your makeup not just at night!
- Use on your eyebrows to keep hair conditioned and tamed
- Use on the lips as a primer before applying matt or drying lipsticks
- Mix with hand cream if you feel your usual lotions aren't cutting it when the weather is as cold as it's been recently!
- Lastly use to refresh your skin and makeup during the day if your feeling a little dry and you need a light glow.