What To Wear With White Jeans
Now I know some of you ladies will have a love hate relationship with white jeans and trust me I have all my life until I found the most amazing, affordable and comfortable pair from none other than New Look. So these beauties prompted me to write today’s blog post all about what to wear with white jeans for spring. I'm wearing their Jena jeans (£15'99) and own a few pairs now including the new ripped knee versions. I can honestly say they fit like a dream and I have had so many compliments.
They are a classic skinny leg, they have a touch of distressing, a lot of give but fit perfectly where they need to and don’t show off your underwear in the process. White jeans are hard to style for different body shapes but I have a few little fail safe tips that will have you running off to your newest New Look in seconds.
If you have never owned a pair of skinny white jeans then it’s time to invest a little money and give them a go. We are heading into spring and they are possibly the most refreshing thing to add to your wardrobe.
One rule I do have is to be careful wearing white jeans on a Photoshoot. Especially if your photographer isn’t great at knowing how to help a woman angle herself in the right way. Photographs or videos with anyone wearing white will always look larger than in real life. This is due to the light reflecting off the body and what the lens sees. I’m a pro at taking pictures of ladies and I always pay loads of attention to helping get a beautiful image, great angles and above all getting the light to work in my favour.
What To Wear With White Jeans
- For Rhubarbs make sure you style your jeans with heels and cropped jackets to give the appearance of a curvy figure. Add accessories in classic shades to help you look polished and not overly done. And always, always wear good fitting underwear. That actually goes for every shape across the board for every outfit you pull together!
- Pear shaped girls need to embrace their trim top half’s and the trend for wearing dresses over jeans. Add a mini or midi wrap dress and heels over the top and you will be amazed at the compliments you receive.
- Hourglass shapes you need to avoid the spray on styles and add a waist belt to show off your tiny mid section. Wrap tops are another great combination worn with jeans. The good thing about these jeans is that they are supper flattering and look amazing on loads of different body shapes. Its just knowing what to put with them. Your main rule is show off that waist but I dont mean with crop tops...so last year and not glam, just trashy in my eyes!
- Apples you can wear yours with a long line shirt open all the way down in a darker shade of top underneath. Add a long layered necklace and make the most of a few rips or some distressing on the knees and lower leg to show off your slim pins! Keep the heels pointed to elongate the frame and roll up your sleeves as a flash of wrist is always good for diverting the eye away from your fuller tummy.
- Larger busted girls always wear v neck tops or shirts open just enough to draw the eye down without revealing too much and this will balance out your larger top half.
- Then is anyone wants the be really flash and up to the minuet you can always hunt down a fabulous pair of heeled cowboy boots!
I hope that had helped a few of you understand how to incorporate white jeans into your wardrobe and how to style white jeans for spring!
My outfit consists of the best Jena white Jeans from New Look, a stunning Bomber Jacket from Sass & Edge, (my second home!) H&M heels, Mulberry Effie bag, Louis Vuitton scarf, Zara fine knit worn underneath, Gucci Love bangle, H&M glasses & Oliver Bonas rings
For any of you wanting advice or a photoshoot then let me know. I'm based in Winchester and would love to here from you. Even if your a new or budding blogger and need images I can help.
Check out my video testimonials on the About me page.